BrandSafway receives 26 awards from AFPM
13 June 2023
The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) association recognized 26 BrandSafway refinery and petrochemical plant site teams with Contractor Safety Achievement Awards based on their safety performance in 2022.
“I’m very proud of our hardworking employees and their dedication to excellence in safety at these 26 refinery and petrochemical sites, as well as all of our locations globally,” said Gabe McCabe, president of BrandSafway Industrial, Energy and Commercial. “In addition, I would like to thank our customers for partnering with us to improve safety at these facilities, as well as AFPM, an organization that shares our commitment to protecting the health and safety of everyone in our industry.”
The following BrandSafway refinery and petrochemical site teams received awards from AFPM:
- Baton Rouge Refinery, ExxonMobil Corporation
- Baton Rouge Chemical Plant, ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
- Baytown Refinery, ExxonMobil Corporation
- Benicia Refinery, Valero Energy Corporation
- Chalmette Refinery, PBF Energy Inc.
- Clinton Complex, LyondellBasell Industries
- Coffeyville Refinery, CVR Energy Inc.
- Ferndale Refinery, Phillips 66
- Geismar Plant, Huntsman Corporation
- Geismar Works, BASF Corporation
- Longview Plant, Westlake Corporation
- Los Angeles Refinery, Phillips 66
- Louisiana Operations, Dow
- Memphis Refinery, Valero Energy Corporation
- Meraux Refinery, Valero Energy Corporation
- Morris Complex, LyondellBasell Industries
- Plaquemine Plant, Westlake Corporation
- Ponca City Refinery, Phillips 66
- Puget Sound Refinery, HF Sinclair Inc.
- St. Charles Operations, Dow
- St. Charles Refinery, Valero Energy Corporation
- San Francisco Refinery – Rodeo, Phillips 66
- Torrance Refinery, PBF Energy Inc.
- Wilmington Refinery, Valero Energy Corporation
- WRB Refining LP - Borger Refinery, Phillips 66
- Wynnewood Refining Company, CVR Energy Inc.
BrandSafway, which provides forming, shoring, scaffolding, work access and industrial service solutions to 360 locations across 30 countries with its 40,000 employees, supports maintenance and refurbishment projects, in addition to new construction and expansion plans.