European Rental Awards judges announced
By Helen Wright21 October 2014
The 2015 European Rental Awards will be held on Wednesday 3 June next year in Rome, Italy, during the European Rental Association (ERA) annual convention.
The awards dinner will take place on the evening of the first day of the ERA’s annual Convention. The two day Convention is being held on 3 and 4 June at a venue to be announced.
The judging panel for the prestigious awards includes senior representatives from rental companies, manufacturers and rental associations in Europe, plus two members from the award organisers – the ERA and KHL Group, which is the publisher of International Rental News.
The deadline for awards entries is Friday 20 February, 2015.
The judges, who will meet at ERA’s Secretariat office in Brussels, Belgium, on 18 March, 2015, to determine the shortlisted companies and winners, are:
• Xavier du Boÿs (CEO, Kiloutou, France)
• Marzia Giusto (CEO, Nacanco & President, Assonolo, Italy)
• Nicolas Guigon (Rental & Used Equipment Manager – EAME, Caterpillar)
• Vesa Koivula (ERA President & CEO, Cramo, Finland)
• Murray Pollok (Managing Editor, International Rental News (IRN)
• Non-voting chair of the meeting: Michel Petitjean (Secretary General, ERA)
They will be judging entries in four awards categories, as well as a special Lifetime Achievement award. The four award categories are:
• Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover over €15 million)
• Small/Mid-sized Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
• Most Sustainable Rental Product (product launched in late 2013 or during 2014)
• ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
The awards are open to any company operating in Europe, and companies do not have to be members of ERA to enter. For more information, including award criteria and entry forms, please go to: