European rental awards to go ahead online
By Murray Pollok26 May 2020
The winners of this year’s European Rental Awards will be announced at a virtual event on 30 June this year, alongside three presentations on the future of Europe’s rental and construction market.
The awards dinner was originally scheduled for 10 June during the ERA Convention and the IRE and APEX exhibitions, which have been postponed until 15-17 June 2021.
The awards will now go ahead on 30 June with the judging panel meeting on 27 May and the shortlists announced shortly after that.
The combined webinar and awards ceremony, the European Rental Awards & Market Update, will be free to view and include presentations from the following three industry experts:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental: The response of the rental market to Covid-19
- Martin Seban, Consulting Director, IHS Markit: Projections for the European construction market
- Chris Sleight, Managing Director, Off-Highway Research: A new landscape for the global construction equipment market
Registration details for the online event can be madre here.
The judges are:
- Vincent Albasini, CEO, Avesco Rent
- Pierre Boels, President, European Rental Association & CEO, Boels Rental
- Jaap Fluit, General Manager, Bredenoord
- Karel Huijser, General Manager & Vice President, EMEA, JLG Industries
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, European Rental Association
The awards are jointly organised by KHL Group, International Rental News and the European Rental Association.