IAPA awards entry deadline extended
By Euan Youdale19 December 2022
The deadline for entries to the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2023 has been extended to Tuesday, 3 January.
There has been a great response from the industry so far, with a large number of entries received. However, some companies have asked for more time to gather the information for their entries, leading to the new 3 January deadline being announced.
Taking place in Berlin, Germany, at the H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatzon, 20 April, the IAPAs celebrate excellence and best practice in the access industry, and attracts around industry proffesionals.
There are 13 award categories, ranging from new products and innovations to sustainability and safety, including the newly-introduced Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Award. Individuals and companines can enter as many categories as they like.
The EDI Award is open to any company or individual that has recognised the importance of diversity in the workplace and taken action towards fostering a more inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and can thrive.
The winners will be chosen by an independent judging panel of five longstanding industry experts. Find out more information about the judging panel, how to book and how to enter the awards at the event website.
IAPA 2023 categories
- NEW for 2023: The EDI Award
- The Sustainability Award
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Innovative Technology Prize
- Digital Development Award
- Product of the Year
- Mast climbing Work Platforms & Hoists
- Product of the Year
- Scissor lifts & vertical Mast Platforms
- Product of the Year – Self Propelled Booms & Atrium Lifts
- Product of the Year – Vehicle and Trailer Mounted·
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
IPAF member companies and individuals only
- PAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: MONDAY, 3 JANUARY 2023 - CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTRY FORMS
Questions on the awards can be directed to Euan Youdale, editor of Access International, at email@example.com