IAPA awards entry deadline in three weeks
13 November 2023
The entry deadline for the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2024 is fast approaching.
Please ensure you send your entries in by 1 December 2023.
Boasting 13 award categories closely aligned with the modern access industry, the IAPAs represent the global access industry at its highest level and encourages individuals and companies, large or small, that can demonstrate best practice, to enter.
Those taking part can enter as many categories as they wish.
Jointly organised by KHL’s Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 March, on the same day as the IPAF Summit, and are set to attract the usual crowd of around 450 industry professionals.
Visit the awards website to download the entry forms today.
IAPA 2024 categories
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- The Sustainability Award
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Award (EDI)
- Innovation Technology Prize
- Digital Development Award
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Product of the Year — Mast climbing work platforms & hoists
- Product of the Year — Scissor lifts & vertical mast platforms
- Product of the Year — Self propelled booms & atrium lifts
- Product of the Year — Vehicle and Trailer Mounted
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
IPAF member-only awards
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
The awards will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts with long-standing experience in the business.
The IAPAs take place on the same day as the IPAF Summit. Besides that there is a networking event and site visit on the day before, 13 March. To find out more information about these activities and how to book, along with the early bird booking rate visit the event website today.