Judges announced for ALH C&A
By Lindsey Anderson23 June 2016
The judging panel for the second Access, Lift & Handlers Awards have been announced.
Organised by KHL’s Access, Lift & Handlers magazine, the ALH Awards aim to celebrate product design, rental business performance, excellence in safety, stand-out projects of the year and individual achievement. Deadline for entries is July 31.
The ceremony will be held on the evening of Oct. 11, at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel in Miami, following the day-long ALH Conference.
The judging panel features some of the industry’s most experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
The judging panel includes:
- Teresa Kee – Director of Environmental Health and Safety, NES Rentals
- Jeff Stachowiak – Director of Safety Training, Sunbelt Rentals
- Randy Truckenbrodt – President, US Markets
- Tony Groat – North American Manager and AWPT Executive Vice President of the International Powered Access Federation
- Lindsey Anderson – Editor, ALH magazine
There are 11 categories to enter and companies are invited to download the form from here. Deadline for entries is July 31.