Major rental companies sign up for 1st ALH Conference & Awards
By Lindsey Anderson21 October 2014
A number of North America’s largest rental companies have signed up to attend and participate in the first Access, Lift & Handlers (ALH) Conference & Awards being held November 11 in Miami.
Delegates registered for the event so far include representatives from:
- United Rentals
- Sunbelt Rentals
- NES Rentals
- Acme Lift
- Ahern Rentals
- Trico Lift
The day-long conference and awards dinner, being held at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami, has a high-quality line-up, with speakers and topics including:
- Don Ahern (Ahern Rentals & Xtreme Manufacturing) on his move into telehandler and aerial platform manufacturing;
- Scott Hazelton (Director, IHS Global Insight) will report on the estimated $27 billion in equipment rental revenues to be generated by the oil and gas shale market by 2025;
- Woody Weld (CEO, Acme Lift) looks at how to profitably and safely manage the new generation of ‘superbooms’;
- Brad Allen (Vice president, Terex AWP) highlights the future technologies and materials that will benefit the AWP industry;
- Gary McArdle (Executive Vice President, Rouse Services) brings delegates up to date on key rental metrics, including used equipment prices and utilization rates.
See the full program here.
The conference and awards dinner is organized by Access, Lift & Handlers (ALH) magazine and KHL Group, with partner association the International Powered Access federation (IPAF).