Pierre Boels to speak at free rental awards webinar, 30 June
By Murray Pollok30 June 2020
ERA President Pierre Boels will give a presentation on Europe’s rental industry during the online European Rental Awards & Market Update on 30 June at 15.00 (UK time). Boels will reveal new research by the ERA into how the rental sector has adapted to the Covid-19 landscape.
A digital supplement with summaries of the shortlisted submissions can be downloaded for free here.
The combined webinar and awards ceremony will include presentations from the following industry experts:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental: The response of the rental market to Covid-19
- Martin Seban, Consulting Director, IHS Markit: Projections for the European construction market
- Chris Sleight, Managing Director, Off-Highway Research: The global construction equipment market
Between the speaker presentations, the winners of the rental awards in six categories will be announced.
The award judges were:
- Vincent Albasini, CEO, Avesco Rent
- Pierre Boels, President, European Rental Association & CEO, Boels Rental
- Jaap Fluit, General Manager, Bredenoord
- Karel Huijser, General Manager & Vice President, EMEA, JLG Industries
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, European Rental Association
The awards are jointly organised by KHL Group, International Rental News (IRN) and the European Rental Association (ERA).
The awards were originally scheduled to take place in Maastricht, The Netherlands, during the ERA Convention and International Rental Exhibition (IRE), and APEX. These events will now take place on 15-17 June 2021, in Maastricht.
The award sponsors are Caterpillar, Ritchie Bros and Spartan Solutions. Volvo Construction Equipment and HG Super Skub are supporting sponsors.