SAIA announces regional Board of Directors
08 November 2022
Incoming and outgoing Board of Directors announced by the Scaffolding & Access Industry Association
The Scaffolding & Access Industry Association (SAIA) has announced its new, returning and outgoing Board of Directors. SAIA membership is segmented into 11 regions (including the international council) that mirror those of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA.) Each of the 11 regions votes for its Board of Director representation. According to the SAIA by-laws, a region is awarded one board member for every 20 voting members or a fraction thereof.
The SAIA’s new and returning Board of Directors:
- Region 1 – Jim Boudreau, Tractel
- Region 3 – Shawn MacDonald, Superior Scaffold Services, Inc.
- Region 3 – Roger Jetton, Scaffolding Solutions, LLC
- Region 5 – Kurt Bostater, BilJax
- Region 5 – Kelly Coughlin, Dependable Scaffolding, LLC
- Region 5 – Michael Solomon, TNT Equipment Co.
- Region 7 – Dwight Allenbaugh, A-1 Scaffold Mfg., Inc.
- Region 9 – David Johnson, SkyLine Scaffold, Inc.
- Region 9 – Harold Gidish, Sky Climber Access Solutions CA.
- Region 11 – Wendy Larison, Urban Scaffolding, Ltd.
- Region 11 – Rick McKinlay, Tractel
- Region 11 – Jorge Larrea, Andamios Atlas SA CV
Outgoing Board of Directors:
- Region 1 – Alan Kline, Lynn Ladder & Scaffolding Co., Inc.
- Region 3 – Barney Hanna, Hanna Group, LLC
- Region 5 – Marty Coughlin, Dependable Scaffolding, LLC
- Region 5 – Eric Ringstad, Prime Scaffold, Inc.
- Region 9 – Linda McCurdy, SkyLine Scaffold, Inc
“We would like to thank our outgoing Board of Directors for their service to the association, the input they have provided over the years and the dedication they have shown,” the SAIA said. “They will be missed.”